Greetings of the day!!
- Preparation/Collection of Job Description (JD) based on the requisite
- Posting job with respective data.
- Periodically viewing our given advertisements in online portals
- Screening and selecting proper CV’s for interview
- Scheduling interview for shortlisted professionals.
- Organizing interview
- Conducting interviews and conveying panel member feedback to the candidates at the end of interview.
- Follow up and documentation
- Report preparation for day to day activities
- Communication Skill
- Pleasing and Attractive Personality
- Interpersonal Skill
- Telephone & mail Etiquette
- Constant self-Improvisation
- Can do attitude
Strictly female only
Interested can forward their profile to aravinth @ cpstech.co.in
Mention in mail subject line (MBA-Internship)
- Enhance author’s text to improve the overall readability of research articles.
- Eye for details to identify poorly written articles
- Correcting grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Improving text flow
- Conforming to specified English forms
- Rearranging sentences and paragraphs
- Improving overall readability
- Enhancing quality
- Ensuring confidentiality
e-publishing jobs, freshers job, e-publishing jobs in Chennai, Freshers job in Chennai, Freshers Job
Dear CNC Programmers!
- Need a CNC Programmer for an automobile Industry with minimum 1 Year of experience in Programming of Fanuc AMC.
- Good Opportunity for Experienced CNC Programmers.
- Salary-Based on Interview performance.
- Qualification-Preferably Diploma Mechanical/Automobile or B.E
Experience-4 to 6 yrs
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical
- CATIA (Mandatory)
- Make new product design
- Support new technology development
- Drive current product improvements
- 3D Model & 2D drawing preparation
- Feasibility feedback from Internal customer & assessment
- Design verification & validation report
- Design of new technology feature
- ECN release
- Customer handling exposure
- ISO TS 16949 handling
- CAD / CAE Skills
- Good Analytical Ability
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Reading and understanding set and lighting plans and construction drawings;
- Knowledge of reading Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings;
- The process of physically getting the production in and out of the theatre (known as the ‘fit up’ and ‘get out’);
- Safe handling and loading techniques;
- The future use of scenic items and their environmentally safe disposal;
- Converting a lighting plan into a reality;
- Understanding digital sound control; Production office systems including budget control, logistics, scheduling and risk management.
- Be an Engineering graduate
- Be interested in theatres/machines
- Have an aptitude for practical, hands-on work
- Enjoy working in a team and be a good ‘people person’
- Be flexible and adaptable
Walk-in at working days between 11 a.m – 4 p.m
CNC Operator / Machinist Job Responsibilities
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
CNC Operator / Machinist Job Duties
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
Walk-in at working days between 11 a.m – 4 p.m
Please find the below job requirements and refer if anyone searching for job in networking.
- System Troubleshooting – Candidates must have 1 year experience in troubleshooting experience in Desktop, Laptop
- Basic Knowledge of Server administration– Candidates must have basic knowledge of Server administration and Server hardware knowledge
- Networking – Candidates must have troubleshooting experience in networking devices
- Outlook configuration – Candidates must have troubleshooting experience in configuring the outlook mail and troubleshooting knowledge
- Remote Access – Candidates must have experience in remote support by third party software
- Projectors – Candidates must have experience in projector
- Printers – Candidates must have troubleshooting experience in printers and basic knowledge in copier
- UPS – Candidates must have basic knowledge of UPS
- WebEx – Candidates must have basic knowledge of Chat and Hangout
- Firewall – Candidates must have configuration and troubleshooting experience in Firewall
- Backups – Candidates must have basic knowledge of Backup devices
- Anti-Virus – Candidates must have experience in Anti-Virus software installation and Management
- Mirroring – At least have experience in mirroring concept
- Coordination with vendor and partner.
- No of Position: 1
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Location : Bangalore
- Salary : 12-15K/ Month
- Notice Period : Within 7 Days (Max)
Note: Candidates should carry the below Document in the time of interview
- Candidates carry 3 month salary slip
- ID proof ( Any Govt ID Proof)
- Previous Organization offer letter or Relieving Letter
- Passport Size Photo-3