Only for D.M.E-Mechanical,Automobile freshers
2013/14/15 passed out students can apply
Salary – 8,000
Food – Provided by Company at Shift
Accommodation – Provided by Company
CNC Operator / Machinist Job Responsibilities
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
CNC Operator / Machinist Job Duties
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
Walk-in at working days between 11 a.m – 4 p.m
Click here to apply